The hiking tour around Zugspitze takes you through the Zugspitze region from Garmisch to Leutasch and back again. Magnificent distant views and alpine panoramas are your constant companions on this hiking holiday in Germany. Read now what our guests particularly liked about this tour.
- “…very well selected hotels and the usual perfect organisation by Eurohike…Despite the current situation with Corona in the Zugspitze area, we felt very comfortable and safe.”
- “Detailed documents, especially the ‘travel companion’. Good contact and information in corona times.’
- “Wonderful hiking holiday, great area, very good organisation.”
- “We were very well advised and looked after, the directions were excellent, so we always felt safe.”
Rhine walking: Rüdesheim – Koblenz
Walking on the award-winning and most beautiful hiking path in Germany, you are on the hiking tour Rhine walking: Rüdesheim - Koblenz, 8 days. The unmistakable romance of the Rhine and the culinary delights are your companions along the idyllic winegrowing trails. Our guests also enjoyed their active break on the Rheinsteig – read all about it.
- “Again and again breathtaking views of the Rhine, interesting climbs and descents and beautiful vineyards. All in all, we enjoyed the hiking tour very much!”
- “Everything from start to finish was well organised and looked after!”
- “Everything went smoothly and worked together perfectly – the luxury of hiking without luggage is simply great!”
From Lake Königssee to Lake Chiemsee
On our Eurohike hiking tour in Germany, there is the tour from Lake Königssee to Lake Chiemsee, 8 days. Our guests experienced a wonderful combination of Bavaria’s lakes, summit experiences and alpine enjoyment in the Chiemgau Alps.
- “A very nice hiking trip…the route was exciting and varied. What was also exciting about the trip was to find a new hotel every evening.”
- “Varied tours…with a great description…carefully selected accommodation.”
- “The team at Eurohike provided excellent hiking instructions and all accommodation was lovely! Our luggage transfers were always on time and the hiking was spectacular!”
Lake Walking in Austria’s Salzkammergut
The hiking tour Lake Walking in Austria’s Salzkammergut, 8 days, is a real experience for the body, palate and eyes. On this trip, our guests experience wonderful views, the culinary treasures of the region and refreshing hiking breaks at the crystal-clear lakes in the Salzkammergut in Austria.
- “Detailed route descriptions…beautiful guest houses with nice hosts. It was varied, not too demanding, a great mix of hiking and sightseeing.”
- “Wonderful landscapes, mountains, lakes, forests and meadows – a bit of everything! This was the third time we had booked a ‘Leisure Hike’ with Eurohike: Mallorca, Madeira and now the Salzkammergut! And again we are very enthusiastic about the variety of the different hiking trails and impressions that we were able to experience this week! Great praise and a big thank you for the perfect planning of the hiking routes, selection of hotels…”
- “Beautiful paths, pleasant hotels, overall success.”
- “Highest recommendation! We loved the detained hiking directions, which are excellent…”
Ten Lakes Trekking Tour
10 days – 10 lakes – countless experiences: our hiking tour Ten Lakes Trekking Tour, 10 days impresses our guests from the first step. You will experience all ten lakes of the Salzkammergut, the World Heritage Site of Hallstatt and of course the best of the region’s culinary highlights.
- “The luggage transfer always worked smoothly. The hikes were well prepared with directions and maps. I didn’t have to search, I could just follow the descriptions and hiked on beautiful, varied paths through a beautiful landscape. With additional nights in Fuschl am See and St. Wolfgang, there was enough time to swim and relax. And the weather played along too – what more could you want…”
- “The most beautiful hiking trip I’ve had to date…”
- “The lakes in Austria are amazing! The hikes were scenic, well sign posted, the trip notes made it easy to navigate between the towns and villages. There was a variety of scenery with rivers, lakes, forests, meadows, and farmland. I highly recommend this experience.”
- “It was my first hiking tour. It was really perfect! I want to share the words of gratitude for the team of Eurohike! I love Austria. I try to spend almost every vacation here. But what I saw on this tour - I was pleasantly surprised. My love for this country has become even greater.”
From Meran to Lake Garda
The Italian way of life accompanies our guests on the hiking tour from Meran to Lake Garda and from Meran to Lake Garda with Charm. The combination of alpine and Mediterranean flair makes this active holiday the perfect experience. These active holidays are also perfect for hiking with a dog.
- The perfect hiking holiday with a dog…the dogs were welcomed in a friendly manner in the hotels...In short, a hike that is particularly recommended for dog owners. 5 stars for this hiking trip!”
- “Very good route guidance with well-prepared directions. Good selection of hotels with tasty cuisine. Reliable organisation of luggage transport and transfers.”
- “A hike in a great, varied landscape. The mix of easier (Waalwege) and more demanding trails…I liked a lot.”
Our guests experience pure pleasure on the walking holiday Piedmont. The route leads from the truffle capital Alba via Treiso and the flower town of Bossolasco to the world-famous wine town of Barolo and back to Alba.
- “Great autumn landscape, cosy accommodation, delicious Italian food and the ‘best wine in the world’. You don’t need more for a successful, restful and relaxing holiday. In addition, good organisation and very good documents.”
- “During the day 4 to 6 hours of exercise in the most beautiful nature on super selected hiking trails. Then arrive at a great accommodation and prepare for a nice evening with good food and good wine.”
- “Our second tour with Eurohike and it won't be the last one. Everything was perfectly organized.”
- “It was our first hiking tour – hiking through the hilly landscape through the vineyards and hazelnut plantations had a very calming effect on us. The accommodation was very clean – we received a friendly welcome everywhere…”
Mallorca – Trans Tramuntana
Our guests enjoy a Mediterranean hiking experience on the hiking holiday Mallorca – Trans Tramuntana. You will hike along the famous GR 221 long-distance hiking trail and experience the beautiful places and culinary highlights of the Mediterranean island of Mallorca.
- “Fantastic views and insights – experience Mallorca differently!”
- “In a nutshell: The trip/hike was perfect from A to Z! Booking went smoothly, accommodation and catering very satisfactory, on-site support staff very, very friendly, everything perfectly organised, very sunny weather, varied walks with daily highlights.”
- “I’ve been doing this tour again and again for several years, the landscape is beautiful, the beds comfortable, the food delicious.”
- „A stunningly beautiful route, very well selected to provide variety of walking experiences and scenery. The organisation was impeccable.”
Mallorca Finca-Walking with Charm
Our guests experience the most beautiful routes of the Spanish Mediterranean island on the walking holiday Mallorca Finca-Walking with Charm. Enjoy the most beautiful coastal panoramas during the day, relax in the wonderful accommodation and charming fincas in the evening – always accompanied by the wonderful scent of citrus fruits and pine forests.
- “Great organisation, the on-site support so friendly, and yet inconspicuous in the background. The accommodation is fantastically beautiful, the hikes appropriate, easy to manage even for the inexperienced…a perfect mix between being organised and still by yourself…”
- “We have just come back from Mallorca and spent a week finca hiking with Eurohike and a week of cycling with Eurobike. The route, the travel documents (route description in combination with GPS data) and on-site support…were first class, but it certainly won’t be the last time on the road with Eurohike and Eurobike.”
- “An extremely successful mix between hiking and relaxation in well-kept fincas on Mallorca. The culinary delights were not neglected in the fincas. The choice of places to stay, the hiking routes and the duration of the hikes were positive in every respect.”
Our Eurohike hiking tour around Madeira and the hiking tour around Madeira with Charm promise a year-round active experience. The varied hiking paths lead our guests along beautiful stretches of coast, exotic gardens and idyllic fishing villages to the lively capital of Funchal. Pure hiking pleasure on the flower island of Madeira in Portugal.
- “This hiking trip was our second hiking trip with Eurohike, because we liked the first one (Tenerife) so much. All the hikes were great, with wonderful views…all in all it was a wonderful and interesting hiking tour that I would return to any time. And next year we will definitely book another hiking tour with Eurohike.”
- The hiking routes specified by Eurohike are superbly selected. The on-site support is excellent.”
- “From the booking to the travel documents, the on-site support, the always reliable and very personable shuttle drivers, to the very individual and varied routes, everything was simply great…”
- “Very varied hikes. Loved the dramatic scenery of the north side of the island…”