All advantages of our walking holidays for solo travellers at a glance:
- All Eurohike hiking holidays in Europe are designed to be bookable and feasible from one person – so you are free to choose your walking destination. Do you prefer a more southern holiday destination and enjoy travelling by plane? Or do you prefer a holiday destination that can be reached by car? Many of our hiking destinations are easy and uncomplicated to reach by car.
- With our personal on-site support during your hiking holidays, you will always be well looked after and have a direct contact person for any questions you may have. Our Eurohike travel specialists are of course also available to you via our Eurohike service-hotline.
- Our hiking tours offer active experiences for all levels of hiking, regardless of age.
- Our detailed travel documents are individually tailored to your hiking tour and guide you safely and easily along the right hiking paths. Tips and recommendations for restaurants and sights are of course also included.
- Many of our hiking tours are suitable for walking with a dog. And what could be better than exploring the wonderful hiking regions of Europe together with your four-legged companion?
Hiking holidays for solo travellers in Austria
Austria offers solo travellers the ideal conditions for a relaxed and wonderfully restful hiking tour. Whether in the beautiful Salzburger Land, in the Salzkammergut, in Carinthia, in Tyrol, along the Danube or across the provinces – the dreamlike hiking regions are guaranteed to soothe body and soul. Step by step, discover the most beautiful views in the Salzburger Land and the Salzkammergut on our hiking holiday Ten Lakes Trekking Tour, 10 days or the hiking holiday Panorama Walking Tours in the Zell am See District with Charm. Further south, enjoy beautiful Carinthia on our hiking holiday Carinthian Mountains & Lakes. The extra portion of charm and enjoyment awaits solo travellers on the hiking tour based in one hotel: Enchanting Kitzbühel with Charm. The areas along the Danube also promise plenty of hiking pleasure for single travellers, such as the short hiking holiday on the World Heritage Trail Wachau, 5 days. You can explore two wonderful provinces in Austria on our hiking holiday Pilgrim Trail from Salzburg to Tyrol.
Hiking holidays for solo travellers in Germany
Explore the beautiful areas of Germany individually and at your own hiking pace – this and much more is what you will experience on a hiking holiday with luggage transfer for solo travellers. Walk along the most beautiful quality & premium hiking trails in Germany, such as the Rheinsteig, Salzalpensteig-Path, Altmühltal Panorama Path, Moselsteig- and Eifelsteig or Rennsteig. Hiking holidays at the highest level are guaranteed here for single travellers! Solo travellers experience an impressive active holiday on our mountain hiking holiday from Lake Königssee to Lake Chiemsee or the hiking holiday Bavarian & Salzburg Alps. Have you always wanted to explore Germany's highest mountain and not do without any comfort? Then our hiking holiday around Zugspitze with charm is just the thing for you. Germany is a real hiker's paradise for singles and solo travellers!
Walking holidays solo travellers in Italy
The multifaceted regions of Italy offer plenty of soothing moments in nature and a distinctive programme of enjoyment – the best way to discover the most beautiful places in South Tyrol, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Lake Garda, Piedmont or Tuscany is by foot. At your own individual hiking pace, you march along the Via Claudia from Lake Reschensee to Meran or from Meran to Lake Garda with Charm. Both hiking tours are also suitable for hiking with a dog. A unique experience awaits all solo travellers on our hiking holiday picturesque Tuscany or on the walking holiday in Piedmont. The best way to experience the beautiful Friuli-Venezia Giulia region is on our hiking holiday Alpe-Adria-Trail Italy.
Walking holidays for solo travellers – more destinations
The wonderful hiking holiday destinations in the south also offer a wonderful experience for all solo travellers. Our Eurohike travel specialists will accompany you from your first enquiry to your departure and, of course, we are always there for you with our team on-site. Experience a year-round walking holiday on our hiking holiday around Madeira and around Madeira with Charm, exploring the most beautiful places on the island by foot. Regardless of the season, solo travellers can experience the charm of the Canary Islands on our mountain hiking holiday Walking Paradise Tenerife. Have you always wanted to travel to the beautiful Balearic Island of Mallorca and hike through the picturesque landscape without foregoing any comfort? Our hiking tour based in one hotel – Mallorca‘s West Coast with Charm – offers solo travellers exactly this relaxing holiday experience.