The complete travel document package
Details on what to expect in our tailor-made Eurohike complete travel documents package and what information we prepare for you – individually and adapted to your respective hiking tour – can be found here at a glance.
- Hotel list: Serves as a voucher for the hotels
- Route book: With information on arrival and departure, general route description, illustrations of compass maps, tips for sights and refreshment stops, information on options/alternatives/shortcuts and hotel access and insider tips.
- Service vouchers: For services such as tastings, cable car rides or transfers.
- An up-to-date information booklet: With timetables, possible route changes, road blocks etc.
- Luggage tags for your suitcases.
- Other documents: Travel feedback sheet, important contacts (Eurohike service-hotline), rain cover for the route book, information brochures about the region or local maps where available, one bandana per hiking guest, ballpoint pen.
- Our tip: GPS data of the individual stages are available free of charge on request for all hiking tours, so getting lost is simply impossible.
How to get your travel documents
Perhaps you are now wondering how you can get the travel documents after a successful direct booking or booking one of our Eurohike Original Tours? Quite simply: The Eurohike team will send you the the route book in a digital version and your hotel list about three weeks before arrival by e-mail. You will receive your complete travel documents package at your personal information meeting on-site, or you can find them in your first hotel on spot. The details of when you will receive the documents on-site, will be found in the route book, which you will receive in advance by e-mail.
What makes our travel documents special
Sustainable and high-quality planning of Eurohike hiking tours is our top priority. When choosing the travel folder, it was important to us to choose sustainable materials such as felt and to avoid plastic as far as possible. The same applies to our Eurohike bandanas, which are also made from sustainable materials. A very important detail for us is the compact and clear creation of the tailor-made travel documents. Our route books are extremely detailed, diverse and offer a very compact, structured and simple overview. So that all information is always up to date, our travel documents are revised every year – our hiking guides on-site and our Eurohike team ensure this with our quality controls and team-members-on-tour hiking trips.