Basic information about our distance hiking tours
This form of walking tours takes you along a new route every day, to a new stage destination and to a different accommodation. Boredom is guaranteed not to be an issue. It is a wonderfully varied active adventure with lots of experiences along the hiking trails. You enjoy the full comfort of an all-around organized hiking holiday including personal support on-site, luggage transfer and our detailed travel documents. Hiking individually, collecting a lot of impressions and the whole thing perfectly organized. This varied type of tour offers a wonderful opportunity for active time out in nature for all levels of hiking – from moderate walking to trekking.
- All distance hiking tours in Europe at a glance!
Advantages of our distance hiking tours
- There is no more variety anywhere else: Both the starting point and the final stage destination of your tour are different. Our Eurohike travel specialists are at your disposal to organize a return transfer upon request.
- Every day a new location: You will hike a new stage every day and reach a different stage destination. In the evening, you can always look forward to new impressions and different surroundings – both in terms of landscape and accommodation.
- Varied culinary pleasures: With the daily changing accommodation, a new breakfast buffet and various culinary delights await you every day.
- Diversity of land and people: The route will take you further and further, giving you the opportunity to explore even more of the local culture and features of the region.
- Cross-border hiking tours: Some hiking tours even take you beyond the country's borders and thus offer the opportunity to get to know two or three countries at once.
- Hiking tours for all levels of hiking: Our tours provide the perfect active break for all target groups, from moderate walking to trekking.
- Diversity of nature: The flora and fauna also change along the route. The longer your hiking tour lasts and the further you hike, the more you will be able to observe the change in flora and fauna.
- Particularly convenient: At Eurohike, we always make sure to design the best route with special highlights along the way. We therefore also bridge some sections with short transfers to ensure the maximum experience for you and take you directly to the next exciting stage.
- Even more hiking experiences: Some route tours can be combined quite uncomplicatedly. The destination is thus the starting point of the next hiking tour, such as our hiking tour Salzalpensteig – Hiking Trail 1 and the hiking tour Salzalpensteig – Hiking Trail 2 or the Alpine crossing by Eurohike from Munich via Meran to Venice (a combination of four independent, but directly consecutive tours).
Distance hiking tours in Austria
Austria is a country of diversity, nature and one thing in particular – the perfect place for a successful hiking holiday. The network of hiking paths is extremely diverse, routes for all levels of hiking abound here. From north to south and from east to west, our distance hiking tours in Austria will take you to a new stage destination every day. Hiking diversity and the wonderfully fresh air between Vorarlberg and Bavaria can be experienced on our hiking tour on the Lechweg-Path, 10 days. This tour can also be booked as an 8- or 6-day tour. Pleasure as far as the eye can see awaits you on our hiking tour World Heritage Trail Wachau with Charm. From Krems the route leads in six stages to Dürnstein, Weißenkirchen, Spitz and to Melk. A perfect hiking tour for wine lovers and active connoisseurs. High up in the Salzkammergut leads you our hiking tour High-Altitude Paths, Lakes & Dachstein-Glacier. This mountain hiking tour ensures great panoramas between the Sonnstein, Lake Traunsee, Bad Ischl, Lake Wolfgangsee and the Postalm.
Distance hiking tours in Germany
The selection of multi-faceted distance hiking tours in Germany is incredibly broad and ensures wonderful hiking opportunities throughout the country. The good network of hiking trails in northern Germany, central Germany and southern Germany is made for wonderful hiking tours – and for all levels of hiking. Experience fantastic hiking stages between Mainz and Koblenz on our hiking tour Rhine walking: Rüdesheim - Koblenz. Hiking along the Rheinsteig Trail is not only scenic, but also a real cultural and culinary highlight. A little further south is another fantastic hiking trail, which is one of the certified quality hiking trails in Bavaria. Between Treuchtlingen and Kelheim, 9 days of easy hiking stages await you on our hiking tour along the Altmühltal-Panorama-Path, which are also ideal for a hiking holiday with a dog. Are you looking for a special challenge in the Alps? Then our Crossing the Alps E5: Oberstdorf - Meran – a trekking tour between Germany, Austria and Italy – is guaranteed to be the right adventure for you.
- Our hiking tip for active families: The hiking tour Bavaria for families takes you in five stages from Bad Wiessee on the Tegernsee to the Spitzingsee and up to the Wendelstein.
Distance hiking tours in Italy
The hiking possibilities in Italy are almost endless – no wonder, because the Mediterranean landscapes, coastal regions and islands offer variety as far as the eye can see. A few of our most beautiful distance hiking tours in South Tyrol, Tuscany or Sardinia will make your hiking heart beat faster. Hiking from lake to lake and exploring the most beautiful hiking routes of the region – this and much more awaits you on our walking tour Lake Reschensee – Lake Kalterer-See. Tuscany in all its splendor including coastal landscapes, white sandy beaches and culinary delights is offered on our hiking tour Tuscan Coast from Pisa to Elba. The route tour includes in six stages on good hiking trails and coastal routes through the Mediterranean maquis and fragrant pine groves, on shady forest paths and beautiful shore paths. Island hiking between mountains and sea, like in a picture book, you will experience on our hiking tour Sardinia's East Coast.
- Even more tips and inspiration for island hiking at a glance!
Distance hiking tours in Spain and Portugal
A little further south are our particularly Mediterranean destinations with dreamlike hiking tours that impress with typical highlights of the country. On the hiking tour Around Madeira with Charm, the wonderful flower island in the Atlantic Ocean is waiting to be discovered by you. Every day you can look forward to spectacular coastal walks between Porto da Cruz and Funchal, a wonderful hiking climate and extraordinary flora and fauna. Experience the largest Canary Island by foot, without sacrificing any comfort – you will enjoy this soothing experience on our hiking tour in the Walking Paradise Tenerife. The hiking tours lead from Garachico to Santiago del Teide, to the Teno Mountains, to Los Gigantes and Vilaflor. The island world of the Balearic Islands also scores in terms of hiking – because here there is not only the wonderful hiking tour Mallorca - Long-distance hiking trail GR 221, which takes you with spectacular routes through the Trans Tramuntana Mountains, but also the Mallorcan island cuisine and the turquoise blue bays that will remain in your memory for a long time.