Via Alpina „Bear Trek“ with Charm
Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
- 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Self-guided Tour
Arrival in Meiringen
Meiringen – Grindelwald
Take the post bus to Rosenlaui, where the first route commences via Große Scheidegg to Grindelwald, always with the magnificent panorama of the Threesome Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.
Grindelwald – Wengen
Start the day with an ascent on the ‘Eiger Nordwand’ to Kleines Scheidegg. Follow the steep path that finally leads to Wengen.
Short trip to Lauterbrunnen and from here by train to Mürren. The trekking route leads past the Spillbodenalp to the Rotstockhütte. After a short stop for refreshments, climb the Sefinenfurgge and descend spectacularly to the Pochtenalp or the Griesalp
Today you join the Queen’s stage – a climb up to Hohtürli. After a long and steep ascent up to 2.843 m the alpine cabin on Blüemlisalp offers sustaining meals. Via Hohtürli and the moraines of Blüemlialp glacier you walk down to Öschinen Lake. Continue to Kandersteg (alternative from Öschinen Lake: take the cable car downhill).
Kandersteg – Adelboden
Take the mountain railway up to Allmenalp, then ascent to Bonderchrinde. A stunning panorama view of the surrounding summits is a well earned reward. Continue downhill to Adelboden.
Adelboden – Lenk
Today you end the Bear Trek with a walking tour from Adelboden via Hahnenmoos to Simmental. At the foot of the Wildstrubel you spend the last night in the beautiful Berner Oberland.
Departure or extension
Sure footedness, a good head for height and good fitness level is required for this alpine hiking tour. Some shortcuts are available if the weather is bad.
| Season 1 |
09.09.2023 - 24.09.2023
| Season 2 |
01.07.2023 - 08.09.2023
|Via Alpina „Bear Trek“ with Charm, 8 days, CH-BDWML-08D|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||429.00||429.00|
You spend the night in specially selected hotels with special "extras" and can enjoy all the facilities of the charming accommodations (see "Accommodation").
- Accommodation as already mentioned
- Luggage transfer (1 piece of luggage per person)
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English)
- Service hotline
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- By train to Meiringen and in a few walking minutes or short taxi transfer to the starting hotel.
- Zurich airport.
- Parking: chargeable car park at the mountain railway, approx. EUR 5 per day. No reservation.
- Return from Lenk to Meiringen by train, duration approx. 3 hrs.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Fares with public transport, mountain railways and cable cars, approx. EUR 60 per person
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!