Eugendorf – Salzburg
See the distant mountains which you will pass during the next days. Walk into Salzburg with unsurpassed cultural and clerical heritage, little alleys and magnificent places. Do not miss famous Salzburger Nockerl, a light and delicious sweet. Pilgrim’s church Maria Plain overlooks the whole city and is well worth a detour.
Hotel example: Ganslhof
Across the city to Untersberg massif. At Schloss Marzoll you cross the German border and enter the lovely country Rupertiwinkl. The day ends in the Bavarian salt mining town of Bad Reichenhall. Visit the new thermal spa.
Hotel example: Dora
Unken – Waidring
Continue along the Saalach to the widening valley around Lofer. This mountain village was able to preserve much of its quaintness and original charm. Surrounded by the steep mountain ridges ‘Loferer Steinberge’ you ascend to the Strub pass and continue on your way to the Tyrol.
Hotel example: Tiroler Adler
Past lake Pillersee with its glittering waters and St. Jacob´s church on to the route to St Johann in Tirol. Enjoy the prospect of a hike with views of the Alps of Kitzbühel and the crags of the mountain range Wilder Kaiser.
Hotel example: Sporthotel Austria
Departure or extension
The walking tours are easy with two longer segments to master. However these can be shortened by bus, if required. Mainly asphalted roads, forest paths and mountain trails. You walk in valleys therefore only little change of altitudes.
| Season 1 |
01.05.2022 - 19.06.2022
05.09.2022 - 08.10.2022
| Season 2 |
20.06.2022 - 04.09.2022
|Pilgrim Trail from Salzburg to Tyrol, 8 days, AT-SBWJW-08X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||129.00||129.00|
Category: 3*** hotels and country hotels
| Season 1 |
May 1, 2022 - Jun 19, 2022
Sep 5, 2022 - Oct 8, 2022
| Season 2 |
Jun 20, 2022 - Sep 4, 2022
|Trumer Seenland district|
|Double room p. P.||59.00||59.00|
|Surcharge single room||15.00||15.00|
|Double room p. P.||79.00||89.00|
|Surcharge single room||25.00||25.00|
|St. Johann in Tirol|
|Double room p. P.||65.00||65.00|
|Surcharge single room||29.00||29.00|
- Accomodation as already mentioned
- Luggage transfer
- Welcome briefing (German, English)
- 1 Transfer from Trumer Lakes to Oberhofen
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel documents 1x per room (German, English)
- App fopr Navigation and GPS-data available
- Return transfer by minibus to Salzburg or the Trumer lakes, costs EUR 85 per person, EUR 19 per dog, reservation is necessary, to be paid for in advance.
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- By train to Salzburg and by bus to the ‚Trumer Lakes, approx. 45 min.
- Salzburg airport.
- Car park: free hotel car park, no reservation required.
- Return train journey from St. Johann in Tirol to Salzburg, duration approx. 2.5 hrs and by bus to the ‘Trumer Lakes’.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!