Lechweg-Path, 6 days
Experience a particularly beneficial active break in beautiful nature and hike the Lechweg from Steeg and surroundings to Füssen. Numerous highlights await you along your route, such as crossing the highest pedestrian bridge in all of Austria. You are always out and about on well-developed hiking trails and with a good basic fitness level, this short hiking holiday will be the perfect experience.
Our tip: this hiking tour can also be booked as a hiking holiday with a dog.
- Read more information and tour details about the hiking holiday on the Lechweg-Path, 6 days.
Lake Walking in Austria’s Salzkammergut, 5 days
Discover the most beautiful views in the Salzkammergut and enjoy top culinary delights – in just five days? This is what you will experience on the hiking route from Wolfgangsee to Bad Ischl, on to Bad Goisern and finally back to your wonderful starting point and at the same time final stage destination on Wolfgangsee. Would you like to share this experience with your four-legged friend? No problem, because this short hiking break can also be booked as a hiking holiday with a dog.
- All information and route details about the moderate walking holiday Lake Walking in Austria’s Salzkammergut, 5 days can be found here. Experience even more comfort on our tour Lake Walking in Austria’s Salzkammergut with Charm, 5 days.
Salzburg’s Peaks & Kitzbühel Alps, 5 days
The most beautiful hiking region in the Salzburg Alps will remain in your memory after an eventful tour. Impressive peaks allow for a wonderful high-altitude hike in the stunning surroundings of the beautiful Pinzgau.
- You can find more information about the short hiking holiday Salzburg’s Peaks & Kitzbühel Alps, 5 days here.
Ten Lakes Trekking Tour, 5 days
The Salzkammergut is a real gem that is firmly anchored in Austria’s tourism sector and is one of the most beautiful spots in the Alpine republic. In two different versions you will get to know breathtaking places such as the Wolfgangsee, the Ausseerland, Hallstatt, Mondsee and Fuschl.
- Do you feel like going on this trekking tour? All details about the Ten Lakes Trekking Tour, 5 days can be found here.
World Heritage Trail Wachau, 5 days
Experience wine, culture and relaxing hours of hiking in the world-famous Wachau where the glittering blue Danube greets you and blooming apricot trees release their lovely fragrance. You are also welcome to take your four-legged friend with you on this tour as it is ideal for a hiking holiday with your dog. Note: when booking, please let us know what breed, and how big your dog is.
Salzalpensteig – Hiking Trail 2, 6 days
Starting in Golling, you hike on the Salzalpensteig-path in four daily stages on good and well-maintained hiking trails via Abentau to Annaberg and on to Gosau and Bad Goisern. You will always be accompanied by wonderful natural landscapes and incredible panoramas. Look forward to an enjoyable hiking holiday with luggage transfer.
- You can read all the details about the hiking holiday on the Salzalpensteig – Hiking Trail 2, 6 days here.