Rhine walking: Rüdesheim - St. Goarshausen, 5 days
Experience wonderful nature and best culinary delights on the Rheinsteig on three beautiful hiking stages. This hiking trail is not only a real highlight among the hiking trails in Germany, it is also one of the certified premium hiking trails and thus guarantees and excellent hiking experience. Starting from Rüdesheim, the route takes you via Lorch, Dörscheid/Kaub to your final destination in St. Goarshausen, where you can relax and review your successful hiking tour.
- Find out more about the short hiking holiday Rhine walking: Rüdesheim - St. Goarshausen, 5 days.
Altmühltal-Panorama Path, 5 days
An equally excellent hiking experience awaits you in the beautiful Altmühltal in Bavaria. Experience the most beautiful hiking routes through the pristine landscape in the Altmühltal Nature Park. Your active experience in the countryside will be complemented by numerous cultural highlights from the past that are well worth seeing. And if that isn’t enough for you, you can also look forward to an all-round successful hiking tour in culinary terms, because the Altmühltal has plenty of regional delicacies to offer its visitors. Are you ready for a wonderful hiking tour on this certified quality hiking trail in Germany?
- More about the short hiking holiday on the Altmühltal-Panorama Path, 5 days.
From Lake Starnberg to Garmisch, 4 days
We simply shorten the classic Munich – Garmisch a little and start our hiking tour not in Munich, but far away from the tourist throng in Bernried. From here you hike through the fairytale-like Bavarian lake district to Wallgau or Garmisch. You will love it!
- Here you can find all information about the hiking tour from Lake Starnberg to Garmisch, 4 days.
Bavarian Alps and Lakes, 4 days
The mountains of Bavaria appear to us almost like in a picture book when we walk past glittering lakes and dark forests, over fragrant meadows on wonderful panorama paths and marvel at their beauty.
- Look forward to the incomparable hiking tour of Bavarian Alps and Lakes, 4 days.
Salzalpensteig – Hiking Trail 1, 5 days
Hike on the Salzalpensteig-path along the wonderfully beautiful banks of the Chiemsee through the quiet nature reserves and picturesque landscapes via Prien, Marquartstein and Bergen to Ruhpolding and experience varied hiking fun at the highest level, without luggage on your back.
- You can read all the information about our services and the details of the hiking tour Salzalpensteig – Hiking Trail 1, 5 days here.
Salzalpensteig – Hiking Trail 2, 6 days
The wonderfully pretty town of Golling is the starting point for the second part of the Salzalpensteig long-distance hiking trail in its shortened version. From there you hike via Abentau and Annaberg into the beautiful Salzkammergut to Gosau and on to Bad Goisern.
- Eventful hours are guaranteed! Find out more about the short hiking holiday along the Salzalpensteig – Hiking Trail 2, 6 days here.