Perfectly organised and looked after
A successful hiking holiday includes perfect organisation in advance and on-site. Personal support in the holiday destination also plays an important role. On our guided hiking tours in small private groups, our professional hiking guides ensure that you can enjoy wonderful moments of happiness in the countryside, as well as take home many lasting memories and plenty of energy for everyday life. Our experienced Eurohike hiking guides will accompany you in German or English during the entire active trip.
Christina has been accompanying our Eurohike hiking tours as a professional guide for many years. For her, hiking is not just a form of exercise, she sees the gentle sport in nature as her purpose. From an early age she has been on the most beautiful hiking routes and enjoys a relaxing break in nature with every step. “Just hike, get your thoughts on the path and experience lots of moments of happiness in the fresh air – that’s a real joy for me. So I’m all the more pleased when I can share these special moments with our Eurohike hiking guests who are hungry for exercise, show them the most beautiful places and maybe even reveal a few insider tips during the hiking tour,” says Christina. She’s already looking forward to the next travel season. And we at Eurohike are looking forward to organising your unforgettable hiking holiday with luggage transfer.
Our guided hiking tours in small private groups can generally be booked for all Eurohike Original Tours throughout Europe. Because on our Original Tours you are well looked after with the Eurohike Wanderplus. This includes the essential factors such as individuality, flexibility with regards to the daily routine and the planning of breaks, as well as ongoing route checks and the highest quality for all services. Our hiking trips at home are particularly popular as a holiday in Germany or Austria is wonderful. Experience the guided hiking tour Around Zugspitze, 7 days, the hiking tour Salzburg’s Peaks & Kitzbühel Alps, 8 days, our hiking tour on the Lechweg-Path, 10 days or the hiking holiday Rhine walking: Mainz - Koblenz, 11 days. Can’t find the right holiday? Our guided hiking holidays for private small groups are flexible, and our team is happy to tailor your perfect Eurohike Original Tour individually.
Our service package at a glance
An essential factor for a successful hiking holiday is the detailed organisation in advance as well as the reliable and warm support in the destination. With our all-round organised hiking tours, we at Eurohike ensure you have an unforgettable active experience in nature, far away from the crowds. Our guided hiking tours in small private groups promise a special active experience, because here you hike step by step towards the destination of the stage, can chat in the evenings and share the pleasure of unique hiking moments. In addition to our individual Eurohike Wanderplus, you can expect additional services on our guided hiking holidays that ensure even more comfort and safety.
All additional services for our guided hiking holidays in small private groups:
- Even more security: with our guides you are always on the right track and it is guaranteed that you will never miss a turning.
- Bilingual guides: our hiking guides are often bilingual (e.g. German and English), which is not only an advantage for the group, but also plays an important role in the local holiday destination.
- Hiking holidays can be flexible: guided tours and visits take place according to the programme, but there is always room for flexibility and some leeway for short-term changes.
- Hiking with pleasure: our guided hiking tours guarantee culinary delights, because good, regional catering is already organised.
- A look behind the scenes: some gates will be opened for your small group that may be closed to individual travellers.
Weitere Infos und Details für private Kleingruppen
We have summarised all the facts and details about our guided hiking tours in small private groups for you at a glance:
- Group size: as a single person or together with your family – there are no restrictions on group size for small private groups.
- Bookable tours: all Eurohike Original Tours can be booked as guided hiking holidays – please contact our Eurohike team for more details.
- Itinerary with flexibility: free afternoons or changes to the programme at short notice can be planned in a small private group. The route of the tour can be adjusted according to your wishes and as far as the itinerary allows.
- Guides: on request, the guide is available for questions on the day of arrival. Our hiking guides will accompany you on all stages and, if you wish, will be happy to have dinner with you, so you can review the day’s hiking experiences together and answer any questions you may have (the guides may spend the night in other accommodation).
- Languages: our professional hiking guides are mostly bilingual (e.g. German and English).
- On-site transfers: on request, we will be happy to organise your airport transfer or a shuttle bus depending on the size of the group.
- Costs for guide and group discount: please contact our Eurohike team directly using the contact form with regard to possible additional costs for the guide and details of group discounts. We are at your disposal for these questions and to make you a personal quote.
- Hiking with a dog: you are welcome to bring your four-legged friend with you on your guided tour in a small group. Read more about hiking holidays with dogs.
Our tip: We recommend that you enquire about guided hiking tours in small private groups in good time in order to guarantee availability of our guides and so we can implement all of your requests. Booking early? No problem! With our Eurohike Complete-Safety-Package, you can travel safely, book flexibly and actively plan your walking holidays 2021 now.
Pure hiking pleasure: guided hiking holidays with Eurohike
Our guided hiking holidays in small private groups are personal, individual and flexible. So we can cater to your wishes during the tour. The Eurohike hiking guide takes over the route guidance and you can enjoy the day to the fullest. The trained and experienced hiking guide will impart knowledge about the country and its people, flora and fauna and maybe even one or two insider tips can be gleaned. And we at Eurohike can also be reached on the service-hotline during the hiking trip.
- Read here why a hiking holiday with Eurohike is the perfect active experience in nature.