Flower Paradise Madeira
The Floating Garden of the Atlantic Ocean.
Follow an ancient Levada surrounded by a profusion of flowers, past small craters and water falls. You will see valleys, mountains and of course the sea. Final visit of Nature Park Queimadas.
A Levada-walk through natural vegetation and terraced cultures with variable fields and fruit. Thousands of flowers are enchanting the walker. The tour starts in Maroços and ends in Ribeira.
Relaxing Levada walk around Funchal. Interchanging views on the mountains and on the sea. The tour starts in Caminho do Pico do Infante and ends in Rochão.
Walking tour with view of the daunting valleys and impressing walter falls. Rabaçal is a true paradise.
Levada walk in the inland of the island. You walk past deep gorges and valleys with view of the prominent rock „Penha d’Aguia“.
One of the sunniest walking tours with lovely views. You walk past flower decorated houses and can smell the special scent. See the terraced fields along the Levada, typical farmhouses and enchanting gardens.
The tour starts in the very West of the island in midst of the stunning mountains of Madeira. Scenic views on the sea and the little fisher villages on the coast are waiting to be discovered.
The tours are not difficult, anyhow some stages require sure footedness and a good head for height as the Levada paths often follow the slopes. The tours are spread across the whole island and so you will be able to collect many impressions.
Category: see "Accommodation"
- 7 overnight stays in selected category, breakfast included
- Transfers according to program
- Transfer from/to airport Funchal
- 3 day- and 2 half day-tours
- Experienced tour guide (German, English)
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel and tour documents 1x per room (German, English)
- Service hotline
- Additional day- or half day-tours, EUR 36 (full day) or EUR 24 (half day). Reservation required when booking the tour, payable in advance.
Arrival / Departure:
- Airport Funchal. Organised transfer to your selected hotel and return transfer to the airport at the end of the tour. Transfers included in the tour price.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Group size: max. 20 persons
- Performance guarantee: Daily guided tours available, you can join anytime. The participants of each walking tour join a new everyday and therefore no minimum group size is required.
- Extra nights with panorama view bookable upon request (only hotel Quinta das Vistas)
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!
Quinta das Vistas
The luxurious 5*****-hotel, was built in an imposing mansion with a great location on a hill with panoramic views to the mountains, the ocean and Funchal's city center.
Simple but cozy, beautiful 3***-country house in a residential area with villas on a hill with view across the bay of Funchal.