Arrival in St. Hélier
On your day of arrival on Jersey you have the option to take a little trip to the church of St. John. By bus you reach the bay „Bonne Nuit“ and proceed to the bay of „Boulay“, where you will discover the rocky coastal scenery in the Northeast of the island. Return journey by bus to St. Hélier for your overnight stay.
In the morning bus journey into the Southwest of the island to Corbière. Today’s hiking tour leads you along the beautiful sandy bay of Saint Brelade. You walk all the way to Noirmont, past numerous forts of WWII until you finally reach Saint Aubin.
From St. John you follow a coastal path heading northwest. Formerly the rugged coast of L’Etacq had a lot of challenges in store for both fishermen and farmers. Countless derelict buildings on the route bear witness to this colorful history.
Ferry ride to St. Peter Port on Guernsey. Ferry departure times always depend on the tides, depending on your arrival time there it is possible for you to take the bus to the „Pointe de Jerbourg“ and embark on a short hiking tour along the bay of Fermain back to St. Peter Port.
Circular walk „Sark“
A tour boat will bring you from the harbour of St. Peter Port to the smallest of the Channel Islands. Sark is mostly unspoilt and car-free. Enjoy a relaxing day on the island during a short loop tour. In the evening you arrive by boat back to Guernsey.
On your final hiking day you take the bus to the Petit Bot Bay situated in the South of the island. You hike along a spectacular but slightly more challenging coastal path and over several steps. Your efforts will be rewarded though with stupendous views onto the glistening sea. By bus back to St. Peter Port, where you get to enjoy a relaxing evening.
Departure or extension
Characteristics of the route
Comfortable routes along the coastlines. The hiking paths are well-maintained and marked. A basic fitness level is sufficient for walking hours between 2,5 and 5,5 hours. For the final hiking tour a head for heights and surefootedness are advantageous.
Category A: very beautiful 3***-hotels (French classifying)
Category B: cozy and beautiful 2**-hotels (French classifying)
- 6x overnight stays in selected category, breakfast included
- Luggage transfer (1 piece of luggage per person)
- Ferry rides Jersey – Guernsey and Guernsey – Sark – Guernsey
- Transfer from/to the airport or port in Jersey/Guernsey
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel and tour documents 1x per room (German, English)
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- GPS-data is available
- Service hotline
Arrival / Departure:
- Jersey airport or port. Organised transfer to the start hotel in St. Hélier and return transfer from St. Peter Port to the airport or Guernsey harbour at the end of the tour. Transfers included in the tour price.
Things to note:
- Bus rides, approx. EUR 20 per person
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!