We will happily provide you with the GPX-tracks for your booked hiking tour for free. Just ask us to email them to you before your tour starts.
Important note: the maps are available in the offline mode to avoid you getting data charges.
To use the Hiking-App follow these 6 stages:
- Download the App (detailed description below)
- Ask us for the GPX-Tracks
- Receive the GPX files by email
- Open the tracks in the App
- Download each relevant map for your holiday
You can find detailed information within the operating instructions.
What can our App do?
- The App is available for Android und iPhone for free and without ads.
- The App works with offline maps. You can download the required files and maps from home to avoid data and/or roaming charges.
- The App is extremely easy to use. You will find your way superbly with it.
- The App always reliably shows you the way. This means that if there are any missing signposts or other problems, it doesn’t affect your hiking tour.
- The App shows your position on the map with just one tap allowing you to easily see if you are going the right way.
- The App shows you with just a few taps the entire route of the selected stage, including the distance that you have already hiked and how much further you have to go.
- The App is safe and reliable, but you will also be given the usual printed maps and route description.
- The App takes you the same way as our detailed travel documents would to each day’s destination.