Peaks & Valleys.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Self-guided tour
Arrival in Sulzberg
Starting at Sulzberg you walk along the Schwarzenbach stream over to the Wildrosenmoos. An amazing moor landscape unfurls in front of you. Onwards to the Vorderschweinhöf, into the nature reserve Trogener Moors and through the gorge Hausbachklamm. A very unspoilt area with lots to see and explore. The last section of this tour leads you from German soil back into Austria.
Sulzberg – Lingenau
You walk via Krumbach, along the reservoir Bolgenach, through a beautiful landscape, which is dominated by farms. From Rotenberg you follow a forest trail down into the valley. You walk through a bright forest, traversed by numerous forestry and forest root paths, with impressive white fir and red beech trees. Even from afar, you recognize Lingenau.
Lingenau – Andelsbuch
From Lingenau you hike around the Stagstattkogel. On this ridge you reach "Hennenbergvorsäss", a heathy high moor: this is a true paradise of various plants and flowers. Try to keep your eyes on the path as well, because soon you will reach the charming village of Andelsbuch.
Andelsbuch – Bezau
From Andelsbuch a cable car brings you up to the Lower Alps, where you can enjoy a magnificent panoramic of the Lake Constance. Depending on your stamina and the weather, you can either follow the easy panorama trail or climb up to the summit tackle the summit Winterstaude. At the end of the circular hike, you take the cable car down into the valley to Bezau.
By bus to Bödele. You hike past numerous mountain huts to the Weissenfluhalpe. From here you have a wonderful view of the peaks of the Bregenzerwald. Then the descent begins down into the valley to Bezau.
Departure or extension
Easy to medium walking tours. For walking tours with an average walking time of approx. 4 to 6.5 hours a good basic fitness level is essential. Cable car rides take you in parts into Alpine terrain. Also with descents towards rivers surefootedness is required.
| Season 1 |
02.05.2020 - 15.05.2020
29.08.2020 - 04.10.2020
| Season 2 |
16.05.2020 - 28.08.2020
|Bregenz Forest 7 days, AT-VBWSB-07X|
|Base price|| |
|Surcharge single room||129.00||129.00|
Category: beautiful 3***hotels and B&Bs
| Season 1 |
May 2, 2020 - May 15, 2020
Aug 29, 2020 - Oct 4, 2020
| Season 2 |
May 16, 2020 - Aug 28, 2020
|Extra night p.p. dbl/bb||59.00||59.00|
|Extra night sgl/bb||74.00||74.00|
|Extra night p.p. dbl/bb||79.00||79.00|
|Extra night sgl/bb||104.00||104.00|
- 6 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- Luggage transfer
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel and tour documents 1x per room (German, English)
- Service hotline
- Organized return transfer from Bezau to Sulzberg, EUR 120 per fare, duration approx. 45 minutes. Advance booking essential, payable in advance.
Arrival / Parking / Departure:
- Train journey to Bregenz. From there by local bus in approx. 30 minutes to Sulzberg.
- Parking in Sulzberg: hotel parking spaces free of charge, no reservation.
- Return journey by bus and taxi complicated, several changes necessary.
Things to note:
- Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price
- Further important information according to the package travel law can be found here!